American Legion Post 324
Jersey Village, TX
Commander Otto called the meeting to order at 16:00. Other Officers present were (5) and (4) other members for a total of 10 members and one guest. There was a quorum and the meeting continued.
Adjutant Dick read the minutes from the January meeting. David Pyke motioned to accept the minutes and it was seconded by Robert Howard. Motion passed and was approved by membership.
Finance Officer Jimmy Baughman read the finance report and it was reported that our total available funds as of March 11th is $14,570.71. Motion was made by David Pyke to accept the finance report until further audit. Motion was seconded by Bob Riley. Motion passed and was approved by membership.
Commander introduced possible new transfer member David Husted from Post 654 Houston.
Sergeant – At – Arms Huebner reported on Boys State
Tom Zahn, Larry Keil, and Ron Lance
· Upcoming Pass & Review at the Berry Center
· DEC @ Post 560 on April 3rd
· March 16/17 Revitalization at Post 560
· March 31st at Post 560 Vietnam Veteran Appreciation Day
· April 14/15 Tomball Post with VFW Hall Annual Gun Show
· April 6/7 Annual BBQ Cook Off at Post 586. Bring school supplies
· Reported on upcoming dates for the JRRTOC awards
· Heroes Wall will be at Home Depot on 1960 and Eldridge March 22-25
· Our Regular monthly meeting for May will be on the 20th due to Mother’s Day
· Spring Convention will be at Crosby Post
There being no other business, the meeting was adjourned at approximately 17:00. The next meeting will be April 8th, 2018 at 16:00.